Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Hello, @christianb750. .Try this: While on the screen with "Enable Preview" screen, send the app to the background and manually connect to the camera from your phone’s WiFi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode, then hitting the Info button on the camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

Buonasera, continua a non funzionare... Non riesco a trovare sul mio telelfono la rete wifi della go pro quindi è impossibile per me connettermi... Cosa devo fare? Potete darmi una spiegazione? Grazie
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that, @christianb750. Have you already been able to explore changing the camera's Wi-Fi band to 2.4GHz? If you haven't yet, go to Preferences, then Connections, then Wi-Fi Band, then toggle to 2.4GHz (if not already selected). Then try pairing again, manually if needed. 

If not paired yet, try the steps below: 

• Place your camera in pairing mode, then open the GoPro app and begin searching for a new camera
  • When the "Searching for camera" screen transitions and says it found your GoPro, go into the Bluetooth settings on your device and find your GoPro camera (the name will be "GoPro" with a four-digit number like "GoPro 3583")
  • Pair your phone to the camera, then go back into the GoPro App to continue where you left off. The app should still be on the "We Found Your GoPro" screen
  • Tap "Connect"
  • You should then be able to go through the rest of the pairing flow as normal.

If the above will still not work, it could be a compatibility issue with your phone then, considering that you mentioned above that your HERO8 Black camera is able to connect with other phone models. We will send this as feedback to the team. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Dear, 

i tried and finally it's working very well.

thanks for your collaboration. 

if i'll have any issue i'll contact you again. 

best regards and have a good day. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Great to know that, @christianb750. Glad that your camera and phone are now paired successfully. Enjoy using your GoPro and feel free to post back should you have any other concerns or questions. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit pour importermes fichiers video et photo sur mon téléphone.

Ma Gopro max se connecte très à mon téléphone mais le transfert des fichiers ne se fait.

le message d'erreur suivant apparait : "un problème est survenu. l'application a annulé la demande de sélection d'un appareil."

petit détail : le transfert de vidéo fonctionnait sans aucun problème jusqu'à présent.

Quelqu'un a t'il déjà eu ce problème ? help ?

caméra : gopro max , logiciel v1.50

smartphone : Oneplus 6T, android v10

Screenshot_20200826-103939.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello, @fred-montagne. There is currently an issue with app connectivity with the OnePLus phones on Android 10. Our team is aware of it and is working on a fix. 

If you haven't yet, try manually connecting to the camera's WiFi network.  Send the app to the background and manually connect to the camera from your phone’s WiFi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode, then hitting the Info button on the camera.

You may also change Wi-Fi band on your MAX, if it helps. Go to Preferences, then Connections, then Wi-Fi Band, then toggle to 2.4 GHz. 

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

How do I edit the settings on my HERO5 Session without an app? (I don't use a Smartphone). I want to change the ISO, is there a desktop app (not Quik) that allows settings changes? How do I do it?

Regards

Shery