Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

[ New ]
Здравствуйте) Я по поводу приложения видео-редактора Quik.
У меня смартфон марки Vivo и ранее видео получалось создать без каких-либо помех,но до недавнего времени. Возможно,при последнем обновлении программы в ней что-то пошло не так. И это доказывает не один отзыв о приложении в PlayMarket. Если перейти к конкретике,то после сохранения видеоролик местами глючит и залипает,а сейчас прямо во время работы над видеоряда.
Очень нравилось ваше приложение до этого момента. Можно сказать,даже душа болит за такой хороший проект.Пожалуйста, исправите данный недостаток потому,как редактор отличный)Я в вас верю.
Заранее спасибо)
GoPro

[ New ]
@АнжеликаМ5077
Hi, I'm sorry to let you know that Quik hasn't been updated in a very long time so it's not stable and may cause errors or crash.
I can only recommend that you use GoPro App, it has being updated regularly. Latest update is 7.3.1 on Android / 7.3 on iOS. And more updates are coming next year.
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, after the latest update of the GoPro app I'm really having trouble transfering files from my Hero9Black to the app.  

GoProHero9Black

GoPro app version 7.3

iPhoneXS, 14.2

The camera is awesome, I just am unable to transfer files.  The camera restarts itself during transfers.  Sometimes an iPhone restart helps but that hasn't worked today.  

Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
How do I find new media without doing a auto/manual upload. It used to be as soon as I opened my app it would say new media found and now with the new app it no longer does that.
Tourist

[ New ]
Bonjour je n'arrive pas à effectuer la mise à jour gopro hero 9 ? J'ai essayé toute la soirée et le chargement reste à 0% voir 3% mais ça n'avance pas. Je ne comprends pas vraiment comment connecter ma go pro hero à mon téléphone ? Est-ce en wifi ou en bluetooth ? Merci de m'aider.
Screenshot_20201227-004320_GoPro.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@krisikat1029, we'd like to gather a few more details. Could you please tell us more about the issue? Does it happen to all media file downloads? How many files were you downloading? Do you get the same results when offloading one file at a time? Share with us your workflow so we can also check from here. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

@schick2583, the Auto Offload has been removed from the current version of the GoPro App. We will post about it once we have new info available. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@graywave80287, sorry to hear about the trouble updating your camera through the GoPro App. If the Over the Air (OTA) update fails to install, this may be due to either a wireless connectivity issue or the mobile device itself. Try to unpair the camera with your mobile device and pair the two devices again, then attempt to install the update one more time. You can also try using a different device.

If you continue to get the same problem with the wireless update, using an SD card adapter, connect your microSD card to your computer and follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394229