Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Gopro App 6.17 funktioniert z. B. nicht mit Android 7 auf Sony Xperia Z5 compact.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Hello I have hero 7 black I’m trying to set up the cloud I do all the steps but the app don’t find the WiFi to connect what can I do thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @stoutsummi02657. Make sure that you are connecting to a home Wi-Fi network that has a password. Please note that Wi-Fi networks that require acceptance of a terms & conditions agreement will not work for Auto Upload.

It is also important that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed and that the camera is on the latest firmware. For more troubleshooting tips, see the support article Auto upload your footage to the cloud with GoPro PLUS

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Sorry, @hardytree7336. We do not have such a list. We only have the GoPro App compatibility information here for your reference. What seems to be the issue with your camera and the GoPro App? How may we help?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hey vahidfm,

We have a bug captured for this, it's in the works, not sure if it'll make the next release though. But we heard ya and we're working on it :)

Cheers,
aarlekk

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problem. My country is SLOVENIA
Highlighted
Tourist

I have an older phone. And I have android 5.0 installed. Is there a way I can get an older update on gopro app. So I could connect my hero 6 black?
Highlighted
Tourist

Rif.: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

Salve, 

non riesco a connettere la mia gopro hero 8 black all'app del telelfono... 

ho provato con altri dispositivi cellulari e sembra tutto funzionare ma con il mio telelfono non è prorpio così.

la gopro si connette correttamente ma quando clicco su anteprima per visualizzare la camera il dispositivo non si connette credo per problemi di rete wifi e lo stesso vale per i file multimediali che non riesco a condividere sull'app poichè al momento della conessione con la rete appunto smette di funzionare e perde la connessione. 

versione app gopro: 6.19.1

versione fotocamera: hero 8 black 

medello telefono: huawei mate 20 lite

sistema operativo: EMUI 10.0.0 versione di android 10 

le sarei molto grato se riuscirre a risolvere la mia problematica.

grazie e cordiali saluti 

20200822_192413.jpg