Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: GoPro Apps for Mobile Help Guide

[ New ]

@dr650is, we appreciate you going through the suggested steps. This is an unusual behavior of the app and we'd like to work this through for you.

What's the iOS version installed on your iPhone XR?

Do you observe the download (to Photos) issue with all the media files, regardless of the video resolution settings? How about with Photos?

Have you also been able to export or save Stories/Edits from the app to your phone?

Tourist

[ New ]

My iOS version is 14.7.

My phone has 128g memory with 60g free.

Most of files came from the GoPro 9 with firmware 1.6. Filmed at 4K/30

I tried to save the same project several times with no change to Photos.

After several attempts(5-7) it finally succeded.

I dont know other ways to eport.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @dr650is

We have recently released an update for the GoPro Quik app.

Please make sure to restart your phone before testing the app again.

Let us know how it goes with the new version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello,
I updated yesterday and didn’t have crashes by now.
Thank you!
Sightseer

[ New ]
If I download an image from the camera in to Quik app and then "save to PHONE" is the image stored 2x on the phone? If so, how do I remove the images in the app collection? Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

@ackeebac, the file first goes to the GoPro Quik's media folder. Then, you can download the media files from the app to the native Photos app. 

Media files in the App tab in GoPro Quik can be deleted after you saved them to your phone.

Sightseer

[ New ]
subscription

hello, I signed up for quik, but uploading to cloud storage is not available ... (there is a free period until August 18) can this be the reason?
Sightseer

[ New ]

Search for GoPro and select the first app that comes up. Tap “Get” or “Download.” The app will then start downloading on your phone. Once the app has finished downloading, you will see it in your downloaded apps or home screen.

tutubox

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @boldcave20774

Please note that Quik Subscription is different from the GoPro Subscription.

Here are some links you may check:

What is GoPro Subscription?

GoPro Quik: Free vs. Subscription Features

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,  comment configurer l’app Android pour stocker les vidéos sur la carte sd et pas sur la mémoire principale du téléphone ?

GoPro

[ New ]
@piem6586

Sorry about that, this isn't possible for now, You have to first save to app, then save to phone and it can only save to the internal storage of phone. This saving method allow users to keep on editing their media and their Stories, once media are out of the app, editing or story-editing becomes complicated, especially if some media are sent to Cloud services. Keeping media inside the app gives more possibility for editing.
Tourist

[ New ]
@haindash
Thank you for your reply,but unfortunately this is not satisfying to me because I have a 64 GB internal memory, only 22 free and et becomes full with just a few minutes of videos download 😕