Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Apps Storage Selection on Android

it's a shame answers like this from GoPro team with a year old post and without a solution!

Highlighted
Tourist

... We don't matter to them.
They already have our money and no one in tech support will go out of their way to do anything about us.
They're just there for a paycheck.
Highlighted
Tourist

Judging from some of the new features in GoPro's support apps (e.g. Quick), they love iPhone and could care less about Android.  Also, I'm fairly certain that no one from GoPro reads these forums.  I posted in this thread a year ago...there has been no useful response, no acknowledgement of the deficiency in their app, and no scheduling of the feature for an upcoming release.  I've given up.  Quick is fine for watching video still on the camera, but beyond that, for Android users, Quick is utterly useless.

Highlighted
Sightseer

What about posting this issue in all their social networks like twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube?  

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for your feedback. Customers as  shape the direction for our products and services so we appreciate your suggestions/recommendations. We have forwarded the issues you cited to the team in charge. We will definitely keep you posted once updates become available. It would help as well if you can provide your feedback directly through https://gopro.com/feedback.

Best regards, 

Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

Initial post of the storage issue with the Gopro app was over a year ago. Still no fix. I'm very disapported with my Gopro Hero 5 Session purchase because the only features that can be used with the app are the settings. No file transfer nor editing features can be used even when I have 64Gb of memory on my phone. Please test and fix the storage location problem with the app. Over 80% of the world market uses Android.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I need external storage path as well! I think they want us to use their cloud...

Highlighted
Tourist

Some people like me do NOT want to use a cloud.!
I want MY stuff on MY SD card. Not floating around the internet.
What if your in an area with no cell reception? Clouds then are useless!

Agreed starfalcon2
Go Pro....Please just hire decent software programers that can make the appropriate changes!!!

This is crap waiting over a year from the first post for a resolution.!!