Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: GoPro Apps Storage Selection on Android

Come on gopro, there defiantly needs a option for downloaded video and pictures to go to the SD card of my Galaxy S7 .
I bought the hero 5 yesterday and it is virtually useless unless I delete apps from my phones memory.
I have a 128GB SD card that has more than enough space for the video from the gopro.
Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Tourist

This question is somehwhat related to this topic as its about moving completed projects temporarily off the tablet to make space for new projects. If I then want to make changes again and move the mp4 file back into the Quik interal storage location, will the option to duplicate and edit appear once again? 

How does it even remember your edit options once its converted into an mp4 anyway? Where are these settings stored as I'm guessing its not within the mp4 itself?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same problem. It needs to be so that the videos get saved straight to the sd card so it does not go in the internal storage.
Gopro app>SD Card...
Not.
Gopro app>internal storage>SD Card
Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm using CAT S60 and also no option to change main storage for GoPro App, totally useless aplication at this moment. GoPro please fix this.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Sony xperia z5, the same problem, please add the option to download videos directly to SD card, it is real pain to copy to internal memory and then to SD and again and again to get it all there
Highlighted
Tourist

Same here, gopro app should definitely offer to save to SD, don't know how dev miss this when the app is supposed to deal with Gb of data
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro I love your stuff and the way you are going with designing software to accompany the cameras is awesome but you need to slow down for a second and make some very small yet effective updates to your current software before adding anything else.

I am experiencing all of the above issues which is the reason I bought your gear. I'm currently still using my laptop and premier pro until you can address the previous mentioned