06-02-2020 03:03 AM
06-02-2020 03:11 AM
To beta test GoPro App you will have to fill out a NDA first. Here: https://goprorc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dRVirHRT9IfmBf
I'll add you to our testers' list when it's done.
- Android: Open this url on your phone and follow instructions to access the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gopro.smarty
To share feedback and for follow up:
- ANDROID GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/goproapp.android.beta
I manage this group, it's a place where beta users share their feedback / ideas / bug reports / videos / questions etc...
We can then do the follow up on the Facebook group and per Messenger, it's best for me to help users that way.
06-02-2020 03:57 AM
I've added a Stephen S. to the beta.
Open this url on your phone and follow instructions to access the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gopro.smarty
To share feedback and for follow up ask access to ANDROID GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/goproapp.android.beta
You can contact me on Messenger > Anais GoPro
3 weeks ago
The QA Team did a lot of digging on this matter to understand what was happening.
To help you understand the process, here the steps that were followed:
- Download everything from Camera to the GoPro App App Media Tab
- Trimmed, keyframed, exported with and without further edits (filter, color correction etc...)
- Deleted ALL the media in the GoPro App Tab
- The Android Storage App showed the app file size was 5GB still with NO MEDIA in the GoPro App
- Check in the debug file which was showing nothgin with GB - so strange
- Restarted the phone and checked the App Storage and it was empty again
So findings are: it seems to be an issue with the Android Storage App
The workaround is to restart the phone so that the Storage App displays the correct number.
This is something you can try on your end and let us know how it goes for you.