Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro App storage problem android

Thank you Mike. It does not help :-( Waiting for the support :-)

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the Samsung s8plus and having the same problem. I payed for the Cloud storage and deleted all the clips from the app but still shows 45g and I cant make another movie. Any help GoPro?
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi shigsworld ..I am not part of GoPro but suffer the same problem ..my solution is to delete the cache in the app,then delete the data in the app ,then I delete the app and then reinstall the app and re register my camera with the app
SmartSelect_20200320-074248_Settings.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Das ist exakt mein Problem. Ich bekam heute vom GoPro Support folgende Antwort: 

"Sie koennen die Dateien, nur unter "Media"direkt in der GoPro App loeschen.
Es gibt keine Moeglichkeit diese im "Internal storage" zu loeschen.

Hierzu bitte die GoPro App oeffnen und unter MEDIA die entsprechenden Dateien auswaehlen die Sie loeschen moechten.

Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, wuerde ich Sie bitten uns erneut zu kontaktieren.

Ich verbleibe anbei mit freundlichen Gruessen"

Diese Antwort ist für mich nicht befriedigend. Sie entspricht nicht dem Premium Anspruch, den ihre hochwertigen GoPro Geräte versprechen und die Preise rechtfertigen. Die Geräte sind Top, die GoPro App ist okay, aber dass die Daten bei Android Geräten versteckt im internen Speicher abgelegt werden ist sehr schlecht und der Support ist in meinem Fall ein Skandal.

Samsung schaut nun, dass sie via Fernzugriff die Daten von meinem Gerät entfernen können.

Highlighted
Tourist

Danke für den Tipp. Aufwendiges Verfahen :-)

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi GoPro team. Any update on this? Im also paying the monthly subscription for cloud. It's getting very frustrating. After every kitesurfing session I have to delete the app and all files or my phone storage maxes out.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi GoPro...
this has now been more than a Month since I reported this problem..in the meantime the response has been that you are working on the problem ..but we all have different phones, different cameras and no one has been in contact with us personally or here to find out what apps installed on our phones(that could be causing the problem?) or questions to find out what version of Android this is happening to . If as you say you are trying to replicate this problem at least start with a standard ..could this be something in version 10 of Android ? Are we all using version 10 of Android? Is this problem happening on iOS ? ..I don't pay for cloud services so this is just a nice free app for my camera but if it does not work what are we supposed to do ?... maybe just try a competing camera ?....
Highlighted
Tourist

Yeah, I expected better updates than this. Im happy to go on s call with someone from GoPro to help them better understand the problem