Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro App storage problem android

Thank you for your update ..glad to hear that the "big" is investigating this problem although not sure what that means ..as to you question about 360 files? ..I don't have any 360 files ...I have GoPro 6
Highlighted
Tourist

No 360 files for me either
Highlighted
GoPro

sorry that was a typo - the Team is investigating - is what I meant of course :)

So interesting to know that you don't have any 360 as the space issue we've found is related to 360 files.
Highlighted
Tourist

These are the only files I have
Screenshot_20200316-132220.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Hallo 

Ich habe ein Problem mit Speicherkapazität. Ich habe eine GoPro Max. Ich habe ein paar 360Grad Aufnahmen auf der App auf Samsung Galaxy S9 mit aktuellem Betriebssystem. Nun habe ich überhaupt keinen freien Speicher mehr auf dem Smartphone. 58GB von 64GB interner Speicher ist von "sonstiges belegt". Das ist sonst nicht der Fall. Via Dateimanager kann ich keine GoPro Daten im internen Speicher finden. Bitte teilt mir mit, wie ich das Problem lösen kann.

@haindash  schrieb:
sorry that was a typo - the Team is investigating - is what I meant of course :)

So interesting to know that you don't have any 360 as the space issue we've found is related to 360 files.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi rapidhero ..as posted here by me and others ..the only way is to delete the data ...in my case I deleted the app and then reinstalled..had to reconnect my camera and regained all my space back on my phone ....I have been doing this now everytime after I have used the camera and made a movie .. GoPro "A" team are looking for a solution
Highlighted
Tourist

If I delete the GoPro App, it does not uninstall everything. See attached Screenshot
Screenshot_20200318-110605_One UI Home.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]
On phone(Samsung note 9 on Android 10) I went to settings ,then apps,then gopro, then storage , then
I deleted the cache of the app ,then I deleted the data of the app , then I deleted the app.
Hope this helps