Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro App storage problem android

Hi @mikeh733
We have had reports on similar issues - however we did not manage to reproduce the same problems on our end making it very difficult for us to understand what's going on. Our Team is keeping an eye on this though. Thanks.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi haindash...thanks for your report ..maybe the screen shot of my "about phone" could help
SmartSelect_20200225-110102_Settings.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Im having same problem and on latest version of Android 10. I've deleted all but 3 short videos and my user data on the GoPro so is 30GB.
Highlighted
Tourist

This is the version im on.
Screenshot_20200314-084712.png
Highlighted
Tourist

This is taking up 30GB of storage
Screenshot_20200314-085223.png
Highlighted
Hiker

Maybe the app is not ready for Android 10 ..the replies here say they working on a solution ..but taking a long time ..I am sure some people don't know they have the problem until they get a message that there is no more space on their phones ..hope GoPro makes a real effort to fix this problem
Highlighted
Tourist

Yeah, hope they sort it soon. I ended up having to delete all user data which means I've lost everything from the app. No other choice as my phone memory was maxing out
Highlighted
GoPro

@sharplight40801 @mikeh733 @deckys 

The big is investigating on this big subject - we brought it several times to their attention, we know it's an important topic - althought it's not an easy one to catch.

I have one question - do you have 360 files in your app?