Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro App refuses to share 360 photo to Facebook

[ New ]

The problem I'm running in to is that whenever I use the share to Facebook button within the GoPro app, the dialog window asking me to log in to Facebook pops up with the options to "Continue" or "Cancel".

When I click "Continue", the page where I can add the post details flashes briefly, then goes immediately back to the "Share Photo" screen of the GoPro app (the one with the share to Facebook button at the bottom).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, checked that my Facebook account is properly linked on my GoPro online account (it is) and rebooted my phone. Still gives me the same problem.

I'm really liking the capabilities of the Fusion, but this is frustrating as heck, since I bought this 360 camera specifically to share media to Facebook on the go -- I'm not really interested in doing double duty of going back to the hotel to export the photos from the app to Fusion studio on my laptop then uploading from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tourist

Re: GoPro App refuses to share 360 photo to Facebook

[ New ]

Am I the only one who's run into this problem?

GoPro

[ New ]

@fleetoasis6758, we've already shared this information to the team in charge. We'll do our best to keep everyone posted as soon as an update is available. In the meantime, sorry for any inconvenience this is causing you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sightseer

[ New ]

having the same issue with my android app.... worked great a few weeks ago.......