Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro App never shows New Media after shooting video or photo

my GoPro app for iPhone never has shown my media on my Fusion I just bought. Firmware is at 1.8. Latest GoPro App on iPhone 11Pro.  Usability is poor with this app and product

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro App never shows New Media after shooting video or photo

Sorry you've had issues with seeing the Fusion content on your iPhone. Are you able to control the Fusion using the app and see the live preview?

Highlighted
Tourist

I can control the Fusion with the GoPro app, see previews, record video and photos.  I can see the thumbnail of the media on the video or photo screen but I change screens and return the thumbnail is gone.  If i click the thumbnail and go to the view media screen, it says there is no media yet.  But I can see the media if I manually access the microSD cards on my computer.  Only the WiFi communications to view and download media doesn't work.  I have the same problem with the USB cable to view and download media from the Fusion camera to my laptop or Mac.  It is not good that I have to power off the camera, pull out the cards and plug them into a computer every time I want to preview what I recorded.

Highlighted
GoPro

This sometimes happens when the camera reaches a certain bad state. Usually a Connections Reset, or a Factory Reset should fix your issue, and get the camera rid of the state it was in.

But for further troubleshooting, please tell me what device/ios/language are you using, along with what version of the App, and maybe we can take it from there :)

Cheers,
A.