Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro App iOS sign in problems

[ New ]

I am having problems signing in to the GoPro App on iPhone and iPad. Keeps stating too many sign in attempts and account locked. I have reset password several times “successfully “. I can sign into account through browser but each time I then try the app it locks the account. Occasionally get a message “server unavailable “. Can you suggest a fix? Getting to be a bit of a nuisance. 

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: GoPro App iOS sign in problems

[ New ]

hi all

i have had same issue: unable to sign in using GoPro App iOS probably because initial sign in process failed ?

No workaround works for me but i saw my Ipad works OK with same app and user id so i try something really boring  ....a total reinstallation of my Iphone 6s under iOS 11.4.1...and after that sign in works OK....you need to avoid any restore and do reinstallation of all your apps etc....i cannot say this is a good workaround but i'm able to use this app now

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @epicshore16618

It takes 24 hours for the lock to be removed. Should you need to use the GoPro app as soon as possible, you may put the device to airplane mode and use the app as a normal.

Let us know if this works our for you.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I have the same problem with my iPhone , my account is being locked every time
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @deel1

Please try the information above. Feel free to post back for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Tried the advice , did not work so I created a new account, this was becoming too stressful.

Thank you

Dee

IMG_2551.PNG
Sightseer

[ New ]

I have had the same problem numerous times. The app keeps getting locked on first sign-in attempt. Multiple chats with support not helping. Keep telling me to resend password. Then it takes 24-48 to resign into app. Thats crazy. There seems to be a big problem with the sign in process. Several people are having the same problem. GoPro please fix this issue. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

I got the same problem ! This is killing me !!  Done everything trying to fix it but without any succcess..

Tourist

[ New ]
Flight mode allows me to sign into app. Linking to camera after is hit or miss. Still get locked out of account even if I haven’t used device for several days. Can access account through browser so have to assume GoPro have problem with app that needs resolved