Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Anonymous

GoPro App for Garmin Smartwatches

What does everyone think about having an app for Garmin Smartwatches like the VivoActive, Epix, Fenix, etc.
Anonymous

Re: GoPro App for Garmin Smartwatches

That would be awesome. I have a VIvoactive currently and just found out there is a GoPro app on the Apple Watch. The VivoActive is a better platform for this because it is fully waterproof. Surfing, Wakeboarding, snowboarding is better handled by the VivoActive than the AppleWatch. Also, the ability to do a quick start/stop means I can take shorter clips and minimize editing time.

Sightseer

Yes yes! Would make it a joy to use. Off road especially to avoid reaching for the phone app on rough stuff. Generally though would be magic to just use the viviactive.

Any progress on this suggestion anywhere?
GoPro Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll pass it along to the App teams.

Anonymous

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Any sign of an app?

GoPro

Hey @Anonymous, 

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the App!

Due to the intricate nature of your suggestion, having an answer so soon regarding this isn't likely or guaranteed. Not all submissions get chosen and put into production, sadly. 

We appreciate your suggestion though, and have definitely passed it along to the appropriate folks!

Thanks again for reaching out to GoPro Community!

Lorraine

Community Hub Moderator

Anonymous

Just for the record... Using a fenix 3 sapphire to control GoPro 4 silver would be amazing. 

Anonymous

Would love a record/stop function and the ability to change the GoPro's setting on my Fenix 3!