Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Anonymous

Re: GoPro App for Garmin Smartwatches

Completely echo these suggestions! Would be awesome to control my gopro hero 4 black using the garmin fenix 3 hr on the go. Amazing doesn't even cover it! Please let us know of any progress.
Anonymous

Please, count my vote for this feature too!

Anonymous

Totally support this!!! Since fenix 3 and other garmin are waterproof it makes sense to me to control it over the watch. Garmin has a solution for their own cameras for it, maybe there is a way to adept?!?! this?

Even if it would be a payable extra i would prefer to buy it instead of getting me another device (remote control)

Anonymous

Count my vote too. Controlling my Hero 4 from the watch will be awesome during my biking or downhill skiing.
Sightseer

That would be grat!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
What does everyone think about having an app for Garmin Smartwatches like the VivoActive, Epix, Fenix, etc.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Here in Brazil a lot of people also would love a record/stop function and the ability to change the GoPro's setting on Fenix 3!

Anonymous

Yes! An app for the Garmin Fenix is inevitable so just get on with it!

Heaps of athletes have these watches and now we are using Gopros in the races for some very cool footage but cant seriously race and control our Gopros

Anonymous

Hi in france too, we would like a garmin app for gopro. It would be perfect for kitesurfing. And an option for see a batterie would be better.