Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro App doesn't recognise my GoPro Plus subscription

[ New ]

Hi team, my GoPro App doesn't recognise my GoPro Plus subscription. It doesn't allow me to sync content straight to the cloud, nor do the auto uploads from the cameras.

I have tried:

deleting the cameras, install them again. Nothing happen.

I had to clear my phone photos and back up everything on my computer so I could download all the gopro content stored in the app back to the phone in the PHOTOS App in my iphone.

Then, I synced it all in my iMAC computer.

Then I download everything to the computer so I could erase all content from the phone!!! omg... 

I have now deleted the app and started everything again... but i can see that when I click in the cloud it does the same it was doing before which is being frozen (screenshot of the vid attached). Not sure what to do. I had reported this directly to the team but have been unsuccessful in receiving any feedback. 

This has been a mission of a week... just to see if this app actually can work... and nothing...

Should I just unsubscribe and just use my icloud? Will wait 48 hours for a professional GoPro answer.

Larisa @sweetocean

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.10.11 am.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro App doesn't recognise my GoPro Plus subscription

[ New ]
Hi,

Could you try to reset / change your password? Do so on your computer.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @lara-sweetocean

We see that your subscription is active.

Can you please try signing in via gopro.com/login?

See if you see an option to Add Media. 

You may also check the Manage Upload Page in Media Library

Can you also help us with the following information: Camera version, GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi! Yes it’s active and working fine if I log in from my computer.
However on my GoPro app isn’t working and everytime I want to use it says contact customer service support which I have tried for months unsuccessfully. I have an iPhone 11. Latest IOS. Latest GoPro App. I update everything weekly. I have a hero 9, hero , hero 7, hero 6... all registered on my sweetocean account with you guys.

After resetting everything I have just connected the hero 9 to the app but connecting the cloud is still unsuccessful.
I think it’s a system failure and needs to be addressed with your IT team. I’ve done everything possible.

Larisa
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I will share your detailed information fo what you have tried so far and ask if there's something wrong that can be identified with your account.
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks; I look forward to receiving information to solve this from the team.
My email is larisa@sweetocean.com.au
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Could you try to reset / change your password? Do so on your computer.
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, omg it worked! The only thing I didn't do and had to go through so much drama....thank you so much for responding my last cry for help; legend! thanks...! Merry Christamas and a great 2021 for all the team! Stay safe! Larisa

GoPro

[ New ]
Well I am very HAPPY that it worked :)))

Have a wonderful Christmas time as well!