Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro App crashes a lot (quick key\ multi selection\ cloud)

Hi, gopro team.
I'm very upset to have a powerfull camera (Hero 7 black), a lot of grips, tonnes of video and iphone x (256 gb) and without possibility to work with all that stuff. 
I'm used to edit videos on my iphone with different apps, not only Quick app but for now i cant even transfer videos from camera to iphone storage!
GoPro App crashes all the time when i try to:
1) use a quick key - when connected, it's flashing and i can see previews, but when become scrolling down app crashes.
2) when i transfered a dozen files via WiFI ('couse gp key doesnt work) to gopro app and try to multi select all them copy to iphone storage.
And here only decision - i need to pick every file that i want, tap icon to save, choose direction where to save and wait a bit. And i have to do that with EVERY file t. fuuuuuu =)))

3) in media folder in gopro app when trying to choose "CLOUD" . Actually i never used it before, but anyway it doesn't work =)

When i had a gopro hero 5, iphone SE and the same app there wern't that stupid problems.

What's going on? 

I don't want to use osmo action =)

GPh7.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro App crashes a lot (quick key\ multi selection\ cloud)

@kyzzzma wrote:

Hi, gopro team.
I'm very upset to have a powerfull camera (Hero 7 black), a lot of grips, tonnes of video and iphone x (256 gb) and without possibility to work with all that stuff. 
I'm used to edit videos on my iphone with different apps, not only Quick app but for now i cant even transfer videos from camera to iphone storage!
GoPro App crashes all the time when i try to:
1) use a quick key - when usps tracking connected, it's flashing and i can see previews, but when become scrolling down app crashes.
2) when i transfered a dozen files via WiFI ('couse gp key doesnt work) to gopro app and try to multi select all them copy to iphone storage.
And here only decision - i need to pick every file that i want, tap icon to save, choose direction where to save and wait a bit. And i have to do that with EVERY file t. fuuuuuu =)))

3) in media folder in gopro app when trying to choose "CLOUD" . Actually i never used it before, but anyway it doesn't work =)

When i had a gopro hero 5, iphone SE and the same app there wern't that stupid problems.

What's going on? 

I don't want to use osmo action =)

Yeah been facing the same often from a few days.

Whats wrong?

Help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Shane

Highlighted
Tourist

Same problem here. I think its the new update v.6.1 (i have it on my iphone x and iphone 6 and the app crashes)
My ipad and iphone 6s plus got a older version and it not crash att all.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Please make sure that your phone is up to date.

There is a recently released update for iOS which is 13.1.3

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi.
All devices 13.1.3, iPhone 11, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad 2018, and same thing.
App crashes after recognizing quik key with microsd.

GoPro, we all need update for app! We cannot use quik key!
Highlighted
Tourist

Nope. Doesn’t work the latest update on each device:(
Highlighted
Tourist

Nope. Doesn’t work. Latest updates on each device:(
Highlighted
Tourist

Got newest iOS on all my devices so thats not the problem.
Problem is on gopro app v6.1 (newest update sucks thats why quick key dosent work)

Older gopro app v6.0 works great