Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GoPro App Filters in Adobe Premier Pro

[ New ]

I really like the way my footage looks in the app when I apply some of the color filters. (For example: Aspen, Cine, Keel, etc)

With that being said, I tend to do most of my longer edits within Adobe Premiere Pro and not within the GoPro mobile app. Is there any possible way for me to download these color filters outside of the app and apply them as LUTs to my GoPro footage within Adobe Premiere Pro? 

Hiker

Re: GoPro App Filters in Adobe Premier Pro

[ New ]

I was about to post this exact same question when I found this thread.  I too have been searching for a way to access the iOS App's color filters from my laptop - bumping this question in the hopes we get a solution.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi RapidStoke, 

I also posted this on Reddit and received this reply from Abe Kislevitz to look at buying these LUTS: https://luts.iwltbap.com/gopro/ 

I bought them yesterday and applied them to my most recent video and I'm really quite happy with the look. It comes with 50 total LUTs for only $15 which isn't a bad deal. Plus you can shoot in GoPro color and not flat and they look awesome. 

Here's a POV surf video I did with one of the LUTs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzXMRAJ--A4

Hopefully, that helps! 

Cheers,

-Pat

Morning surf session with the boys at Huntington Beach. This was one of my first times testing out the POV mouth mount with the GoPro Hero 9 Black.
Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @patclem

This is awesome, thanks!  I think I'll do the same and buy those LUTs.  Up to this point, if I wanted to use GoPro color filters, my workflow has been to export from Premiere -> upload to GoPro Plus -> download from Plus onto mobile device within the GoPro App -> apply color filter within the App -> save file locally onto phone... definitely a ridiculous process for any video longer than ~30 seconds.  Thanks for the link