Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro App ANDROID v4.2!

It is the N950F German version DBT.

Highlighted
Tourist

My N950F doesn't connect

Highlighted
Hiker

Try this:

- Connect WiFi to Fusion.

- GoPro App: Add camera "Hero 6 Black"

- It will recognize the camera as Fusion.

- from now on it was working normal for me...

Highlighted
Hiker

Lame......waited this long and no new phones added.
Highlighted
Hiker

Love my fusion, but gopros lack of support for their products is so frustrating. It's no wonder they're in financial trouble. I would love for them to stay a US company, but maybe if Xiaomi buys them out, we can get better product support. I've said this before, gopros has great ideas, but no follow up. Instead of leading the pack, they're always playing catch up.
Highlighted
Hiker

Ok...check this out. This morning I tried to connect the Fusion to my S9+, and got the "Your device is not 360 compatible" message. I tried connecting to the Fusion again a few minutes ago and the fusion popped up. I was able to view media and "grab photo" from a video that was on my SD card. However the quality of that phot and video were not that good. Very noticeable stitch line. I guess a D for effort. At least I can have a live view on my camera. GPBK1645_1523977456369_high_0_0.jpg

Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro needs to find new engineer's I cant understand how they can produce a camera that has so much tech inside but no support outside.
Highlighted
Tourist

Just noticed the new version of app.  Finally supports overcapture on my Galaxy S8+, a bit late never the less, still a start in the right direction.  The stitching could be drastically improved though as it is quite apparent when compared to stitching on PC.  If its the processing time/power, im sure most people would prefer longer processing times (higher quality video) rather than short processing time and an awful stitch line given most of us using desktop have already accepted the ridiculously long processing times on PC.