Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro App ANDROID v4.2!

This is rediculous, and it's not clearly stated in the sales adverts. I have a Note 8 N950F and 2 Windows 10 based pcs, and none of them will connect to my Fusion!
Highlighted
Tourist

Same here Note 8 N950F and Windows 10 Pc. Gopro fusion is useless for me. The commercials are misleading. I will return it.
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Mine is an 835 based SM-N950W (which is listed), and the App+Fusion are working.

Highlighted
Hiker

Well I can connect my Pixel 2 XL on Android 8.1, but I am unable to download photos to the phone.  It says it transfers, but it doesn't.  I've checked the file folders and everything, doubled checked it using a Hero 6 to transfer files to the proper folder, but the Fusion will just not do it.  It creates a temp folder showing the attempted transfer inside the cache folder, but no photo.  Anyone having the same issue?

Highlighted
Hiker

Wondering when the Android app will be updated to support the Fusion on my Sony XPERIA?

Would be nice to be able to control it with my Sony XPERIA XZ1 compact instead of having to borrow a Iphone from anyone.

Highlighted
Tourist

Does overcapture work for Android? If so my overcapture button doesn't appear on my screen!
Highlighted
Hiker

No still nothing on my SONY XPERIA XZ1..

GoPro app still saying: Your phone cannot control your Fusion or support the 360 media on it.

Why GoPro Why ??

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]
@tylerrmann wrote:

Well I can connect my Pixel 2 XL on Android 8.1, but I am unable to download photos to the phone.  It says it transfers, but it doesn't.  I've checked the file folders and everything, doubled checked it using a Hero 6 to transfer files to the proper folder, but the Fusion will just not do it.  It creates a temp folder showing the attempted transfer inside the cache folder, but no photo.  Anyone having the same issue?

I'm having the same problem with the same phone model. When I transfer, they show up in the GoPro App as local media, but I can't find them on my phone anywhere. No folers, not in Google Photos... nowhere.

Were you able to connect to your Fusion without changing the wireless connection from 5 to 2.4ghz?