Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Go pro quick key iPhone /iPad video sometimes don’t load

Hi , when inserting quick key it pulls up videos on iPhone and I can’t see a preview , I click on video and sometimes it loads and other times it just doesn’t , also when I finally get the video and try to download it says video not supported , when using the iPad the video sometimes don’t load at all , it’s like there is no SD card . Please help , all apps are updated
GoPro

Re: Go pro quick key iPhone /iPad video sometimes don’t load

Hi @megadawn62155,

Which camera are you using to record? What resolutions and frame rates?

Best,

Ryan

Hiker

Hi , Ryan
I habe the Hero + Im currently recording @ 1080 and 60FPS

GoPro

Hey @megadawn62155,

That should be supported. What SD Card are you using? and are you able to playback that content on the camera itself and on a computer?

It may be an issue with that Quik Key or possibly an issue with the content.

Best,

Ryan

Hiker

Professional Ultra SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC
UHS-1 Class 10 Certified 30MB/sec)

Haven’t used on computer . Sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn’t or it says this format is not supported . When the quick key appears and goes to what u recorded I never see a preview , it’s always black with a triangle and a ! Symbol to no symbol at all . If I want to save the video I have to but must of it out when it does load
Hiker

With multiple people, including myself,reporting the same issue, the problem isn't with the Quik Key, the SD card or the GoPro camera, its with the GoPro app.

Ive been informed a fix is on the way, but when?? Soon I hope

Hiker

**bleep** , that sucks . I have a trip in March hopefully it will be fixed by then, thanks for the heads up .
Hiker

Just been informed that the app has been fixed, and is due to be updated on the 20th Feb