Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Go pro quick app

Hi, i Have a problem ro create a movie via quick app. The error is displayed. How to fix it? There was the same problem last month, glob i guess but was solves. I am looking forward to your reply.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go pro quick app

@loyalrange16535, thanks for posting back with the details. Do you have an Android device? or iOS device?

If using an Android phone, have you already tried clearing the cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) and restarting your phone?

If you haven't yet, try creating an entirely new video just within Quik (not using QuikStories or saved drafts) and see if the crash will still occur.

If the Quik for Mobile app crashes when exporting your video, see if the suggestions here will help resolve the problem.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @loyalrange16535,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. To make sure that I understand the situation clearly, I have a couple of things to check with you:

• Are you editing through Quik for Mobile? Or the Quik within the GoPro App (v6.0)?
  • If using Quik for Mobile, do you have the latest version installed?
  • How are you getting the error (e.g. adding photo or video, opening the app, creating new project)?
  • What's the error displayed? If possible, please post back with a screenshot of the error.

If you haven't yet, try creating an entirely new video just within Quik (not using Quik Stories or saved drafts) and see if the error will still occur. 

Additionally, try to clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) & restart your phone.

Hoping to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Ann

Tourist

Hi,
Here are the answers to your questions:
1.I use mobile app Quick
2.yes, i Have downoladed a New version
3.an error is displayed when I ceate a new project. One month ago there was a problem with adding fotos, before the new version installed.
4. The error says" something failed while movie was created"

I do not use quick stories, just do it all from the scratch.

Recently I made the movie again but there was a problem with downloading it to my Phone, the same error appeared.
GoPro

@loyalrange16535, thanks for posting back with the details. Do you have an Android device? or iOS device?

If using an Android phone, have you already tried clearing the cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) and restarting your phone?

If you haven't yet, try creating an entirely new video just within Quik (not using QuikStories or saved drafts) and see if the crash will still occur.

If the Quik for Mobile app crashes when exporting your video, see if the suggestions here will help resolve the problem.