Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go pro preview slow movement laggy

[ New ]
When I preview the video movement in the app it has a couple second delay then from when I actually move the camera around? I got the go pro hero 3

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go pro preview slow movement laggy

[ New ]

Hi @sharpcrest7216

The delay is observed, at varying rates, as the camera moves quickly. Making sure that the app is updated to the latest version, and limiting possible sources of interference between the camera and the phone will help clear out the issue. You may turn off other apps that are not in use that may run at the same time that the GoPro app is up, and turn off other connections as well. Have the camera as close to the phone as possible.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Go pro preview slow movement laggy

[ New ]

Hi @sharpcrest7216

The delay is observed, at varying rates, as the camera moves quickly. Making sure that the app is updated to the latest version, and limiting possible sources of interference between the camera and the phone will help clear out the issue. You may turn off other apps that are not in use that may run at the same time that the GoPro app is up, and turn off other connections as well. Have the camera as close to the phone as possible.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Ej