Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Go pro fusion Android app

I just received my fusion but can't use the Android app with my galaxy note 8. When will this be fixed?
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Go pro fusion Android app

@martenv2 - Yes, we have announced that we are working on a Fusion integration for the GoPro app on Android. No word yet on when it will be ready, but it is coming.

Highlighted
Explorer

On the GoPro website where Fusion is sold it states, "OverCapture compatibility available on iOS® only, Android™ coming soon. Full compatibility on iPhone® 6s, iPad mini™ 4 and newer devices. Compatibility varies for older devices."

Highlighted
Tourist

It is not mentioned on the website anymore. Or at least not the Dutch website. In december it stated Android release in januari. Now there is a link to the google playstore. The android app recognises the fusion but it crashes when i want to use it.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hey All,

Fusion Android compability is now live for GoPro App v4.2.

Head over and check out the post here: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/GoPro-App-ANDROID-v4-2/m-p/127475/highlight/tru...

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for the information,

But I have the samsung note 8 Dutch version which is still not supported. When will this be fixed?

Kind regards,

Marten
Highlighted
Tourist

Now my next question would be: Once the image is stitched and downloaded to the phone how to I get it into my computer?

I found an image in folder: /sdcard/Android/data/com.gopro.smarty/files/stitched/

Do I'm supposed to go that path. It seams a bit odd not to have a folder that Google Photos could automatically scan and upload to the cloud.