Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go pro app will not transfer to cloud no matter what I do.

I’ve tried everything and the last thing I want to do is delete the go pro app and re download it. But I can’t seem to get my videos from the go pro app to download into the cloud. My phone is full and it is very frustrating as I use my go pro quite often. Is there any solution to this issue. I don’t not have a laptop which doesn’t help the situation. So I am forced to use the app. But I would like for the app to work as it is intended to. But no matter what I do all my media just shows a cloud loading icon in the corner but never starts. Whether I’m on WiFi or no. Tried turning mobile upload on and off.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go pro app will not transfer to cloud no matter what I do.

Hi @soyohkcin

Kindly try this:

Turn Mobile Upload OFF.

Sign out of the PLUS account on the app.

Relaunch the app.

Sign back in then turn Mobile Upload back ON.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the app.

You may also try switching to a different network.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem.. I'm currently trying this solution.. so far it looks like it's working

Highlighted
Tourist

nevermind- it's making no difference

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @jolietmermaid. On the media under the APP tab in the GoPro App, do you see any of the icons described here?

It is also important to note that to begin a mobile upload, your device needs at least 120 percent of the total file size of your upload available in storage. For example, if a media contains 1GB of data, your device needs 1.2GB available storage to start uploading. Please check if your device meets this requirement. 

Also, see if the media may already be in the cloud by logging into your PLUS account through plus.gopro.com. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!