Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Go Pro App Cloud Upload Failure

Hello,

The Cloud upload logo has been on all the new photos and videos on my GoPro app for over two months, but only a couple of the pictures have uploaded. I'm connected to wifi, and I have left the app open for extended periods of time, but none of the media is uploading. I'm subscribed to GoPro Plus so I don't understand why they haven't uploaded to the cloud. I am out of storage space on my phone now because of it and it is restricting my GoPro use. Thanks 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Go Pro App Cloud Upload Failure

Hi @jonnyboynye,

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

If you have large files I would suggest to try to upload those large files manually or upload them one by one. If you have access to a computer with wired connection it would be much better. 

Make sure as well that you have stable internet connection. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem, my phone is maxed out!! Why does my GoPro app show no media yet my desktop account has media??

getting really annoyed with this service now Smiley Mad

Spoiler

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jonny33,

Sorry to know that. 

By the way have you checked if your phone and your desktop has the same GoPro Account or email address?

Please also make sure that you already uploaded those files to your GoPro PLUS Cloud Account. 

To verify that. Check GoPro PLUS online or via web and check if your files are uploaded. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Not sure I fully understand you. I definately only have one GoPro account, I dont use GoPro desktop so not much use having my media on there.

All I want to achieve here is my GoPro app on my Iphone showing all my media under the Cloud tab. Currently it says "No Media Yet" despite the App tab being full of media which I've downloaded from the GoPro but this has filled my phone memory to its 256gb capacity.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating Smiley MadSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Tourist

IMG_4489.PNGIMG_4490.PNGIMG_4491.PNG

Highlighted
GoPro

Got it @jonny33, have you tried resetting your camera's connection settings?

If you're still unable to upload your files to cloud try to upload them manually. 

You'll see an option on your camera that say Connection and choose Manual Upload. 

If you don't see that option try to set up GoPro PLUS again. 

If you need assistance you may contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Tried that on my gopro 7 and gopro 8 and it does not work. My camera doesn't upload to the cloud, my app doesn't upload to the cloud. Why am I paying £5 per month to have an empty cloud? I must be mad.....why did I buy a GoPro 8?! The camera is awesome, the App and software/Cloud is an absolute pile of s**t Smiley Mad