Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

GPS Performance Stickers on Mobile App (Android)

Hi, Does anyone know which GPS Performance Stickers or Gauges (speed, g-force, etc) are available to add to videos on the Gopro mobile App (version 5.1 for Android). A list of them would be great.

For example, I've seen some images showing a map on some videos but I can't see it mentioned on the app description (just speed or g-force). Is the map available to add to quikstories on the app? I am using a Gopro Hero 5.
GoPro

Re: GPS Performance Stickers on Mobile App (Android)

Hi @shamp1712

GPS stickers include: speed tracker, speedometer and G-Force.

You would need to save the GPS sticker/s via the GoPro app then use the clip/s for editing in Quik.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Thanks EJ, so is it possible to add the map as a GPS sticker? I saw this screenshot below that had the option of adding the map in the app? I'm waiting for my gopro to arrive in the post so unfortunately can't check myself. Thanks

IMG_6281.PNG.png3

Hiker

Looking at this further it mentions the availability of maps as GPS Performance Stickers on the IOS version of the app (see below) but not on Android - can anyone confirm if they are available on the android version. Thanks

sketch-1545085526770.png

GoPro

Hi @shamp1712

The other 3 stickers are available on iOS for now.

Thanks!

Ej