Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

GO PRO APP

[ New ]

Bonjour,

j´ai changé de mobile. J´ai de nouveau télécharger l´appli GO PRO mais malgré que la caméra soit reconnu, impossible de prendre le controle de la caméra depuis le mobile.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GO PRO APP

[ New ]

@renorun, thanks for posting back with an update. Please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @renorun

What phone are you using?

Make sure you are on the latest version of the GoPro app.

Restart the phone before pairing it again/.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

I´ve already made all necessary but the problem is always present.
The GO PRO app hat found my camera but can´t find my videos
And I can´t control the camera with my phone.
Problem with WI-FI and connection. Always new start and Always same problem.
My phone is Samsung Galaxy A50

Many thanks.
I need really to resolve it.

GoPro

[ New ]

@renorun 

Sorry about that, version 6.2.2 should have a fix to help connectivity with A50.
Try to restart phone - resetting the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connections between camera and app, reset the Wi-Fi on your GoPro and re-pair the two. You can also try to switch band to 2.4Ghz.
Learn how to reset connections here - https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/GoPro-App-Camera-Connection-Troubleshootin...

Also, another update - 6.2.3 is coming out soon with some more bug fixes and improvements.

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,

j´ai tout fait mais toujours rien, la caméra reconnait le téléphone mais toujours impossible de se connecter.

De plus je ne sais pas commant changer la bande WIFi de 5 a 2,4 GHz.

J´ai vraiment besoin que ca fonctionne, alors il faudrait vraiment résoudre le probleme rapidement.

Merci

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @renorun. If you have already updated your GoPro App to version 6.2.3 and you are still having issues with pairing your camera with it. there may be a need for you to check if your device is updated to its latest Android OS. Some users who shared the same issue were able to resolve it by doing an update to the device OS. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,

voici mon App, donc a jour, j´ai bien la version 6.2.3

App Gopro.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

et voici mon systeme d´exploitation mis a jour le 14/12/2019

Systeme tel.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the reply, @renorun. What is the current OS version on your phone? 

Tourist

[ New ]
Bonjour, voilà les infos sur OS
Screenshot_20200103-103934_Settings.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,

avez vous pu voir le problème. C´est l´hiver, il y a de la neige et je ne peux pas profiter de ma Gorpo.

merci

GoPro

[ New ]

@renorun, ensure that you have your mobile device's OS updated. Check for any software updates.

Additionally, a newer version of the GoPro App has been recently released. Please install the latest update. Following updates, it's a good idea to restart your phone before re-pairing your camera to the GoPro app. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Bonjour,
Ci-joint photo de la version de Gopro App
Screenshot_20200110-192841_GoPro.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Ensuite version de la caméra
20200110_193243.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Voilà le message sur Gopro App
Screenshot_20200110-193505_GoPro.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Mais lorsque je veux me connecter., voici le message
Screenshot_20200110-193458_GoPro.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
Alors que la caméra dit que je suis connecté
20200110_193524.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@renorun, thanks for posting back with an update. Please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Tourist

[ New ]
Merci mais aucune possibilité le week end ou plus tard la semaine car les horaires proposées ne sont pas très pratiques pour moi
Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour,

impossible d´aller sur le chat, le bouton ne s´active pas

Contactez-nous

Je souhaite discuter d’un dossier existant

Type de problèmeProduct Support Order Support
ProduitHERO5 Blacks
N° de sérieC316
 Comment trouver mon numéro de série ?
Motif de la prise de contactGO PRO APP
Prénom
Nom de famille
Téléphone

E-mailrenorun2010@
**Si vous êtes client Plus, assurez-vous d’utiliser la même adresse e-mail que pour votre compte GoPro afin de bénéficier d’un accès prioritaire à notre assistance.

GoPro

[ New ]

@renorun, make sure that you're within the operating hours. If using a browser in your mobile device, close the tab (not refresh) on the mobile web browser and re-open the Contact Us page to enable the reCAPTCHA. This should allow you to the next step.