Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion photo problems on new version GoproApp

i have the same problem in photos when I want apply overcapture, but only is in the new files that I downloaded recently from Camera to Content in the app.   

GPTempDownload.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@alexanderq1 @unnika 

There will be a 6.2.1 and a 6.2.2 patch coming up in the following days/weeks, this will fix many bugs.

Sorry about that, hope you can be a little patient, we are on it!

Highlighted
Tourist

estou tendo o mesmo problema depois que atualizei o app para a nova versào, uso essa ferramenta para trabalhar preciso de ajuda 

help me please ...

GPTempDownload (1).JPG
Highlighted
Tourist

И у меня проблема - жду пару дней - ничего не происходит(( Ребята когда уже сделаете приложение?) Это не серьезно)

Highlighted
GoPro

@agilehike83555 @romanp6814 @brunoluccas @alexanderq1 @unnika 

I'm really sorry about that and I hear your frustration. There will be many bug fixes coming up in the following days/weeks. A 6.2.1 as well as a 6.2.2 update are coming up. I don't have a release date as the Team is trying to fix as many issues as possible to include in those patches. We are doing our best to get it out to you as soon as we can.

Highlighted
Tourist

мы очень ждем)

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately I use this app to work/ for living and your feed back about days/weeks doesn’t help me at all.
Is there any other way that you can help me to fix this?! Days/week is a very vague reply.
The thing is... if I don’t work, I don’t own money, understand?
Please help me I really need to fix
Highlighted
Tourist

I’m having the same issue, but there is kind of a work around. I arrange the photo how I want it and then I just take a screen shot and then crop the photo. It isn’t perfect but it works for me