Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Fusion photo problems on new version GoproApp

Hi, after updating Gopro to latest version from AppStore exists photos in app from Fusion do not shows correctly.
Also I tried to export photos from camera and the same bug on photo.

Video works fine

iPhone 8, iOS 13.1.2
ED642C6D-5797-43C5-8CC7-AA5C6F0CBB59.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion photo problems on new version GoproApp

Having an issue also but I just bought my Fusion. Not sure if my camera is faulty or it's not working in the app properly.
Screenshot_20191024-062220_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@redheadedhorror @romanp6814 

Thanks for the bug report - I will try to know more on that issue and will get back to you.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Gopro app is not working for Fusion. Cant overcapture through the app.
IMG_20191024_181224.jpg
Highlighted
Sightseer

Stesso problema con gopro fusion dopo il nuovo aggiornamento dell app mobile sia per foto che per video
Highlighted
Tourist

I loaded the app onto an older iphone I have. Photos look perfect and loaded with no issues. Looks like at least for me this is another issue with the Galaxy Note 10+ not being compatible with the gopro app. Considering this is Samsungs new flagship model being advertised and sold around the globe, when can we expect support in the gopro app? I would prefer to use my brand new phone with better specs than an old iphone becuase of the app issue.
Highlighted
GoPro

@redheadedhorror @romanp6814 

Getting back to you on this: we have a bug report filed for both issues and the team is working on it.

There will be a 6.2.1 and a 6.2.2 patch coming up in the following days, this will fix many bugs. Sorry about that, hope you can be a little patient, we are on it!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problems about my GoPro Fusion. The overcapture don't work in iOs13 and I can't export my images.