Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Fusion App - Internal Stitching

Can you tell me if there is any plan and if so the timeline for the ability to stitch the photo/video content shot with the Fusion within the mobile device , allowing for a stitched version to be exported and saved to the mobile device gallery like many other 360 devices on the market, such as the Ricoh Theta V. I realize this could be a taxing process for a mobile device to handle with two different source, but this is a must even if at reduced resolutions to start....please advise of any plans or existing capablity I may have missed.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Fusion App - Internal Stitching

If I'm understanding what you're asking for, you should be able to do this now from within the GoPro App. The content won't be savable to other apps like Apple's Photos, but you should be able to share your content from the GoPro app.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Fusion App - Internal Stitching

If I'm understanding what you're asking for, you should be able to do this now from within the GoPro App. The content won't be savable to other apps like Apple's Photos, but you should be able to share your content from the GoPro app.