02-25-2019 05:06 PM
I do not know what the WiFi Password is for my Hero 4 Session.
I have read every article I can find, including:
All of them say the first step is to make sure the H4S and GoPro App are connected. Clearly, without the password, I can not connect... bit of a circular argument there. Is there any other way to reset my password?
02-26-2019 09:48 AM
Please follow these steps:
- Ensure that the camera is entirely turned off (no LED lights flashing, nothing on the camera Status Screen).
- Press and hold the INFO/WI-FI button for 8-10 seconds; you will be prompted with "Reset Wi-Fi." The button can now be released.
- Press the INFO/WI-FI button once to highlight YES.
- Press the SHUTTER button once to select YES; the camera will prompt you that the reset has occurred, then turn off.
- Follow the pairing instructions here, to set up a new name and password during the GoPro App pairing process.
Let us know how it goes.