Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Feature request: Upload edit projects (includin clip info, settings, edit points, etc.) to cloud

[ New ]

I'd reeeeeaally love, if it was possible to back up the WHOLE edit projects to the cloud. I mean every setting, edit point, highlights, song choices, etc. I think this might be feasible, because I can't think that the actual project file can be that big. Video files are already in the cloud in this scenario.

This would be so useful when the need arises to go back to an old edit. Now the only option is to basically redo the whole thing. Witch in Quik is quite inpractical. For instance, now that the app is updated to support 4K I would LOVE to go through all my old edits, and re-export them in 4K.

GoPro

Re: Feature request: Upload edit projects (includin clip info, settings, edit points, etc.) to cloud

[ New ]

Hi @reddie555

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
We'll have this shared with the team in charge.

You may also check GoPro Quik: Mural Cloud Backup

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Re: Feature request: Upload edit projects (includin clip info, settings, edit points, etc.) to cloud

[ New ]
I only have 64 gb iPhone so bought subscription to edit in quik. I thought the edits I’ve made in iPhone will be available in my 250 gn iPad but I am not able to get the edited project in iPad just realised the feature to upload project is not available. I am really disappointed for the purchase I would humbly request for reimbursement. I would love to purchase when this feature is available please m in a financial crisis. I have edited more than 24 video and don’t have space even to export it pls help