Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Failure to connect to GoPro cloud to upload media. Get error message no internet - screenshot adde

Problem:  Keep getting error message when using andoid app. No Interenet Connection...  I have internet connection and have always had connection when trying to upload my media or manage auto upload. 

I have tried everything in addition to searching for similar issues on Google and trying their attempts at fixes. 

I have spent 3 weeks in Australia not able to use the cloud upload feature I subscribed for and just want to get this sorted once and for all.

My Gopro black 7 pairs perfectly with the Gopro app and everything works perfectly until I want to upload media.  Have returned to USA and still have same issue. Same error message.

Screenshot_20200103-163547_GoPro.jpg
Tourist

Re: Failure to connect to GoPro cloud to upload media. Get error message no internet - screenshot

Check your WiFi settings and whether your phone is connected to your camera. I'd guess that your phone has connected to your camera via WiFi and thus removing any connection to the internet
GoPro

Re: Failure to connect to GoPro cloud to upload media. Get error message no internet - screenshot

Thanks @tomawest that would also be my suggestion as this has happened to me countless times ;)
Did you try @jennyh781 ?

Hiker

I have checked your suggestions  and made sure the internet connection was not connected  to the camera.  We had done the connections check  but I did it again to make sure.  Got the same message. 

Interesting point though - installed app on my husband's Samsung 8 and everything works like a charm.  Installed, paired camera, signed in to Plus account and uploaded media.  No error messages.

Samsung 7 still cannot sign in to Plus account 

Hiker

Thanks for help I appreciate it.  Please see reply below.

GoPro

@jennyh781 strange :( signing in to Plus isn't really device dependent. I'm not sure how to solve this, I'd suggest to restart device / if you can do a clean install of the app (DO SAVE media you want before because it clears out everything) try to login to Plus without doing any pairing of camera firt. Not sure what's happening there...

Tourist

@haindash @jennyh781 I've the same problem with Samsung S6 Edge. Re-installed, cleaned and updated.

"No internet connection" message already.

Hiker

@haindash have already done it all.  Have tried all the trouble shooting advice found on Google search.  None have resulted in a solution unfortunately.

I have managed to upload media using computer but this is not really a solution for when travelling.

I