10-18-2018 10:32 AM
Please try to reset the camera and install a new firmware manually.
After that check if your camera is connected to the phone and the phone has access to internet.
If you do not have an active Wi-Fi try to turn on your mobile data with hotspot so that the camera can connect to your phone's mobile data.
11-24-2018 10:42 AM
I just want to know.
Are you using a Wi-Fi to connect to internet or Mobile data and hotspot from your phone?
If you're using Wi-Fi try to disable smart network switching.
And if you're using Mobile Data and Hotspot try to check if the connection is stable.
11-24-2018 01:49 PM
First thing: the app crash when I touch Live...
Can you give me the right step?
I don't have smart switching...
1. Enable GPS, bluetooth, data connection and WiFi on smartphone;
2. Launch GoPro app;
3. I control that the WiFi icon in the upper right corner near the Hero 7 is blue;
4. Touch the button to control the camera;
5. Preview opens and I can switch trought the different mode;
6. I try to go in Live mode and the app crash...
I try with my daughter iPhone and it works.
I'm very disappointed: on the box there is also Android!!!