Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Error al guardar videos editados en mi celular

[ New ]

Cuando edito un video con telemetría o agregandole un filtro en la aplicación Quik y quiero guardarlo en mi celular, la aplicación indica que lo intente de nuevo. Nunca he podido grabar un video editado por la aplicación en mi celular. Ya reinstalé la aplicación en mi celular, actualicé el firmware de la cámara y aún sigo teniendo el mismo error. 

Qué debo hacer?

que Quik error.jpeg

GoPro

Re: Error al guardar videos editados en mi celular

[ New ]

@litheflare66205, the application's performance will also depend on the mobile device's system and power. Please make sure your mobile device, app, and camera are on their current versions. Additionally, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here that will help.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

What phone do you have? Is that a phone with chipset Kirin 710?
What is the resolution of the media you are trying to export?
Are you able to export the same media without any edits to it?

Currently phones with chipset Kirin 710 are not able to export single video that has edits. This chipset isn't powerful enough.
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, in fact my phone has a Kirin 710 chipset. I'm going to try with another device. 

Thank you for your support. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Yes sorry about that, that chipset is causing issue for single media export after making edits.
Using another phone with a better chipset would be the way to go.
We want to improve our engine so that exports can be done also on this lower performing chipset but it's an ongoing work and I don't know when this will be done.