Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Eigene Musik in Quick für iOS 2020

Hi,

but if your Coworker can Music there, and it's synced to his iPhone,

means he pays for Apple Music right?

Because otherwise, I see no way to activate anything sync related, or am I wrong?

And why is the "old" Add music Feature not simply added to the GoPro App? Would solve everything. 

Highlighted
GoPro

No he's not paying for Apple Music. He can simple take a mp3 on his desktop and drag and drop it into Music and the song is in his library.
That works and he doesn't pay...

We have integrated lots of Quik App functionalities into GoPro App but it's a long road and we're not finished.
Integrating Cloud service for Music into the GoPro App is on the roadmap but it's not on the top priority for now.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi,

i just tested. I just bought Apple Music for one Month, and now it works that I can add music using my Mac,

and see them in the GoPro Mobile App. But there are few But's:

- I don't know if that still works after the paid month. I hope there was just an error with my Apple ID. 

- Even if this work, the Idea is to edit Videos while on the route, where I don't have a MAC. 

- There is still no way to add my music just using my mobile phone.

Highlighted
GoPro

@basti-k 

Sorry about all the trouble. I would advice you to make a big playlist of music and synch this playlist so that it's locally available on your phone - hopefully it should stay there even if you cancel the Apple Music subscription after this one month.

Cloud integration in GoPro App is on the roadmap but it won't happen just yet. If you still want to use Dropbox then it will have to be done via Quik App and not GoPro App. Sorry, not much I can do about it :(