Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

One time i was on technical course in Avaya) And they told - "If you created something new, you haven`t time to fix bugs, you need so fast do sale", I thing it rule for more companies, just business)

Hiker

Hope they will release for Android soon, cuz it's supper annoying without this option, I can't even smooth my transitions.... :( We paid the same price as iOS users...but we have less options.
Tourist

Betreff: Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

Why is this topic "solved" ?! There is not a single way to change those parameters in the current version and I am rly rly unsatisfied with how the GoPro team handles android customers. I will warn my followers in an upcoming video and would be pleased to give them a release date or at least a "this year". Please take the complaints of Android users serious and don't close a topic without delivering a solution.
Sightseer

Agreed. Saying "we're working on it" is not a solution. Releasing a working app with the marketed features is a solution. Marking this solved before providing the solution does not instill confidence.
Tourist

Bought the GoPro Max to capture footages for my brother's wedding, hoping to be able to create nice footages on my Note 10+ and Windows laptop only to find that the Easing in and out fuctions are only available on APPLE device, wow. Amazing that such a huge company is so biased towards Apple users, thinking that Apple users are more important hence prioritizes the minority of users, leaving non-apple users like us with zero choices. Now, all footages are stuck in the cloud, collecting digital dust because they are practically unusable with the current tools we have with the Android and Windows app. 

Such a huge dissapointment.

Hiker

Can you elaborate on the definition of "later on"??  its been over a month since you made that comment....  also, why is this topic marked as complete?  saying that you are aware of a major problem and you may elect to fix it "later on" is hardly a solution?  lastly, any update on when the windows editing software will be released?  

Hiker

I'm so agree with you. After you bought the device you just realized that you were treated so different than apple users..... We definitely paid the same price for this camera. But we can't get the full features... Without the easing option, I can't stabilize the transition for between the reframes.... It is very annoying!!!
Tourist

So since nothing came here from the official side I just uploaded a warning to my followers with android without any time horizon given from gopro. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMQxYTRz4g

I am really looking forward to introducing the coming new easing options for android users in an upcoming piece. Hopefully this year.

Update: Beta version has got the ease in and out function and it works nice :) But I personally like to edit everything in Davinci Resolve and you can find a short and simple tutorial on my channel: https://youtu.be/vA5A75ey81g 👼 https://www.patreon.com/tibfox -- music credits: The background ...