Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

I too have fallen victim to this marketing ploy. Android/windows user.

I also contacted support "who are very polite and friendly" and spent 1 hour describing my issue and sending screenshots of the absent easing option.

It took 30 minutes before the technician asked what my type of mobile was and a further 30 minutes to discover that it was not compatible.

I asked for alternatives to which he advised me of a desktop application "Gopro Player" which ofcorse is limited to MAC desktops. Im not going to rant on about apple vs android/windows but there is a good reason people do not choose apple products and as stated here prior a large percentage of Gopro customers fit into this category.

1. I have paid full price for half a products promises

2. I have spent 1 hour with tech support regarding this issue

Please advise your support team so they can get back to the queue and not spend hours chasing solutions where they do not exist.

Please stop marketing full products where they do not exist. A (Available only on IOS would have made it easy for me to choose the insta360 over this product)

Hiker

I feel sorry for the staff in their Philippines contact centre. They've been poorly trained and clearly given limited resources and authority. They're basically a line of defence there to just wear customer down by being nice but ultimately unable to help with anything beyond the very basic. The fact that they don't have a call flow to establish at the first step "what platform are you using" shows how poorly gopro is supporting them. There is now way this is a mitake
This is clearly a customer service system designed to frustrate and tire complainants. I've had a much worse situation develop over the past 3 weeks around being overcharged and in the wrong currency that they're just perpetually failing to resolve. It's a shame GoPro chooses to operate this way. Like I said - it's not a mistake. GoPro is a big company - this is calculated customer deception

GoPro

@zippyexper25665 @matenem1717 @photorivera @blueridge38653 @jayb52 

The easing options for MAX reframing are available in Android GoPro App 6.2.3 which is about the be send out in beta. Let me know per DM if you want it.

Sightseer

It bothered me at first but now I've been using over capture in a swivel chair which works wonderfully. Sit in a swivel chair with over capture works great. Try it.
Sightseer

May I have 6.2.3 beta link please as I'm suffering the same symptoms
Tourist

GoPro

You've been addded to the beta. However 6.2.3 isn't in beta yet there are a bunch of bugs in it for now.

THe bug report for OnePlus 7 is still open as well.

Hiker

I have to say that I am also quite dissapointed with the lack of support for Windows and less features on Android for Gopro Max 360. I have a Huawei P30 Pro and was hoping to use the easing effect as seen on promotional material. It does not seem fair that we get a product "in development phase" yet we have paid the full price. The windows functionality is indispensible. I have hundreds of clips and working on a mobile is a nightmare. There is no way of sorting through videos easily and it takes a long time.