Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

I got a reply to a bad review I left for the app and they said it will be added in the version after the next one. So it's 2 versions away. GoPro don't seem to update their app often so I'll go ahead and say it's still months away. I hope I'm wrong
Screenshot_20191111-110416_Google Play Store.jpg
Hiker

Has anyone heard of a timeline for this? It's been over 3 weeks since GoPro first said 'later on'... any additional information would be appreciated.
Tourist

I left a 1 star review for the app in the google store.  GoPro has a long history of rushing to market with new products where IOS app functions are fully implimented, but Android users are an afterthought on getting the same functionality in the same mobile app.  I've had to tell no less than 8 potential Max purchasers to look elsewhere if they are on Android.

Tourist

I just purchased a max only to find out it does not work as advertised unless you have an iphone. So let down.  How long until it will be fixed? We have a right to know if we should keep product and wait it out or return it until it is ready.  360 footage looks awful without the transitions.  How many 1 star reviews will it take for you to listen to your customers?

GoPro

@blueridge38653 @zippyexper25665 @photorivera @jayb52 @dalihon 

The info that I have is that it should come in 6.2.3  - 6.2.2 will be released soon then 6.2.3 will follow, I don't have dates as these are dependent on how development and testing are going.
If you want a beta, it's a possibility, send me a private message - trying to help :)

GoPro

[ Edited ]

@zippyexper25665 @blueridge38653 @photorivera @jayb52 @dalihon 

Yes, I'm the one who answered the review, trying to help here :) 

Hiker

Don't seem to be able to send you a private message or go to your profile via your user name on mobile @haindash but possibly by adding the @ in this message will get me there.
Tourist

Hello

I tried to DM you but I got the following message, "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."  I have never actually sent a DM on here before so not sure how that happened.  Please DM me direct so we can explore beta test option.  Thanks