Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

I've just bough the GoPro Max and done a sample video to quickly test the App out for editing.  In the tutorials I've seen by Abe and others when you slide between keyframes a little pop up appears to edit the "Easing".  I can't seem to find/enable/trigger that on the Android app and wondered what I was missing.  

Is this functionality iPhone only?  

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Easing Options for Max Footage using Android App

@zippyexper25665 @superstorm61431 

Those transition options (ease-in / ease-out / jump-cut etc...) are only present on iOS for now - we plan to add it on Android as well later on.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Yep, apple only at this point.

Highlighted
GoPro

@zippyexper25665 @superstorm61431 

Those transition options (ease-in / ease-out / jump-cut etc...) are only present on iOS for now - we plan to add it on Android as well later on.

Highlighted
Hiker

Can you be a bit more specific as to what "later on" means?! Are we talking weeks? Months?? Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

I'm sorry @zippyexper25665 @superstorm61431 but I don't have an info about this, date isn't available yet.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]
Hope it's actually added soon. Been playing around with it and without the "easing" the transitions are awful. Android is hugely popular it's ridiculous the Android app is not full featured. This is supposed to be the honeymoon phase and so far I'm not impressed.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I too would like more info on when this will be updated.  Before the return period?  Pretty dissapointed to find the actual released features didn't match the marketing hype.

Highlighted
Tourist

Do you have news?