Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

EV compensation is 100% wrong using the app

[ New ]

I have a Hero7 black and when I selected -1.0 EV compensation on the app using my iPhone it actually set the camera at +1.0 which meant that this mornings videos were all over exposed. The app is 100% wrong in it's EV settings. 

GoPro

Re: EV compensation is 100% wrong using the app

[ New ]

Hello, @ashley64. To verify, which version of the ap are you using? Also, which phone model do you have and which OS is it on? Is the camera on a non-English language?

Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry, I thought I had responded to this. I'm using the app on an iPhone 6S Plus with 128 Gig Memory. The app version is 6.18.1 and OS is 13.4.1

Thank you

GoPro

[ New ]

This is noted @ashley64. Is your camera on a non-English language? If so, see if changing it to English will make a difference. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

We have a ticket open on this issue and it has been fixed in the next release (I have no info concerning the release date for now)
Basically, the app shows the - instead of + so when you go to the left it should be + and when you go to the right it should be -
Sorry about that.