Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

ERROR WHILE PRODUCING VIDEO

So I'm using Quik for Android latest version on my Andorid 8.0 based Moto device. Whenever I try to produce videos the videos gets stocked at 92% and it says "error while producing video"! Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: ERROR WHILE PRODUCING VIDEO

@greenoasis47884 On top of the suggestions, if your video isn't saving, try this: go back, exit your project and save it as a draft. It will be saved on the Quik Home. Then kill the app completely, reboot your device.
Open Quik App, reopen the draft, change something: I suggest you use the video style RAW.
Try to move around some media + delete one media (photo or video), then export again. 
Make sure you have space on your device.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

There are troubleshooting steps here that migt help, @greenoasis47884, Have a go at the steps and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

@greenoasis47884 On top of the suggestions, if your video isn't saving, try this: go back, exit your project and save it as a draft. It will be saved on the Quik Home. Then kill the app completely, reboot your device.
Open Quik App, reopen the draft, change something: I suggest you use the video style RAW.
Try to move around some media + delete one media (photo or video), then export again. 
Make sure you have space on your device.