Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Downloading quik video to albums

Hi all,

i recently purchased a new Expiria ZX2 android phone. When I create a new quik story and click the download button - it appears to download but it doesn’t save it to my ‘Albums’ app.

I have checked app permissions and sync’d the app but yet it doesn’t appear in my albums.

It’s quite frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. To confuse things it worked on my older Expiria model 🤦‍♂️

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Downloading quik video to albums

[ Edited ]

@mscobrien

Hi,

Sorry about that, it's an issue on Quik Android 5.0 : the video is saved but for some reason it doesn't appear in the Phone Gallery. The work-around would be to kill and reopen your Photos App / Gallery App to force refreshing its content. Videos will then show up.

This bug is fixed in update 5.0.1 which is out today so you should be able to update soon.

Best,

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @mscobrien,

Did you check your camera roll already?

If it's in there check if it created a new folder. 

Regards,

-Jay 

GoPro

[ Edited ]

@mscobrien

Hi,

Sorry about that, it's an issue on Quik Android 5.0 : the video is saved but for some reason it doesn't appear in the Phone Gallery. The work-around would be to kill and reopen your Photos App / Gallery App to force refreshing its content. Videos will then show up.

This bug is fixed in update 5.0.1 which is out today so you should be able to update soon.

Best,