Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Download para APP GoPro muito lento!

Boa tarde,

Não sei se é normal ou acontece com todos mas a verdade é que os videos que cada vez preciso passar ao telefone para editar na app demoram o tempo do video ou mais, exemplo tenho um video de 15 minutos que demora 17 minutos o download para a memoria interna do telefone de 128GB e outro video de pouco mais de 2 minutos a demorar cerca de 39 minutos!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Download para APP GoPro muito lento!

Hello, @fmaxado. What type of videos were downloaded at the rate that you indicated? Also, which phone are you using, and which OS is it running on? Do you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Tenho um Samsung A50 e a android app, assim como a Gopro8, estão atualizados na ultima versão.

Os videos são ambos de 1080 a 30fps.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the information, @fmaxado. It is odd that the download rate is inconsistent. If you haven't yet restart your phone and clear cache on the app settings after. Please only clear cache, not data. Let us know if doing this makes a difference in the download rate. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

It's the same. 5min movie with 1080 30fps and takes 30 minutes to download.
Screenshot_20200630-204555_GoPro.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for checking, @fmaxado. To verify, are you already using version 6.16 of the GoPro App?

Highlighted
Tourist

Download is extemely slow and my phone runs out of space. I need a Windows 10 editor. I have a 4TB hard drive to quickly download all the videos to, not having to wait over night for the GoPro MAX to upload to the cloud. I want to work off my HD and edit on the computer with a larger monitor. It's faster and easier. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, i've got ghe last version at gopro8 and gopro app android.