Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Dopo ultimo aggiornamento app iOS a versione 7.3.1 de 07-gen-2021 problemi di connessione e protune

[ New ]
Dopo l’ultimo aggiornamento dell’app per iOS di 3gg fa non è più possibile visualizzare l’anteprima di ciò che si inquadra e accedere ai contenuti salvati sulla SD. Inoltre è sparito il menù per le impostazioni protune da app, che era utilissimo dato che con il freddo il display touch fa difficoltà a ricevere gli input.
Fino a venerdì 8 gennaio tutto funzionava a meraviglia, adesso è assurdo, l’app non serve a niente!!!!
Invece di migliorare le funzioni le avete peggiorate, senza dare la possibilità ai clienti che han pagato più di 300€ il vostro prodotto di poter tornare indietro!!!
Una vergogna...
GoPro

Re: Dopo ultimo aggiornamento app iOS a versione 7.3.1 de 07-gen-2021 problemi di connessione e p...

[ New ]

Hello, @grandflame25464. The ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume are no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera. If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates for recommended tips and tricks. We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users. 

Tourist

Re: Dopo ultimo aggiornamento app iOS a versione 7.3.1 de 07-gen-2021 problemi di connessione e p...

[ New ]

@mariustanya 
I really can't understand this decision, it's absurd from any point of view you want to read it! From a commercial point of view it is absolutely incorrect, because it was not described in the update notes that a function would have been removed. From an ethical point of view, towards your customers, it is offensive to force people to sell their GoPro Sessions and exchange them for newer models in order to use ProTune. Years ago GoPro Inc. was nearing bankruptcy, but thankfully thanks to customers' trust in the brand it was able to move forward. Would this be GoPro's thanks to their customers? Remove an important function without warning without giving a way to decide? And do not justify yourself by saying that you are developing new methods, because an important function is not removed without first having already created an alternative for the customer ... and above all you do not have the right to abandon old customers who have old models of gopro !!!

Tourist

[ New ]

A completely ridiculous decision to deliberately cripple your own app. Great job GoPro. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

you are the worst company. gg

are you competing with EA games now or what?

Sightseer

Re: Dopo ultimo aggiornamento app iOS a versione 7.3.1 de 07-gen-2021 problemi di connessione e prot

[ New ]
Mi associo davvero una vergogna , usiamo le cam in varie postazioni ed in punti dove è difficile arrivarci,e non aver più le impostazioni di Protune dall’app é davvero una vergogna .se non verrà reintegrata passerò ad altro marchio.
Tourist

Re: Dopo ultimo aggiornamento app iOS a versione 7.3.1 de 07-gen-2021 problemi di connessione e prot

[ New ]

@grandflame25464Don't expect any meaningful responses here from GoPro.  It looks to me the that the people here labeled "GoPro" are just bots that spout out the same responses to everything. I don't think anyone at GoPro really cares at all in light of recent events, I think it's time we all just move on to other companies that actually care about their customers and their products. I was about to upgrade all my cameras, but this move stopped that cold in it's tracks. I am currently looking at other camera options where customer support is a priority.