Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Der Speicherungsvorhang von Videos bleibt einfach hängen Go Pro 6, Samsung A32

[ New ]
Hallo,

Leider werden die Videos nach dem bearbeiten nicht auf dem Telefon gespeichert. Der Speicherungsvorhang bleibt einfach hängen... Es steht "warten". Nach 10 Minuten bleibt es genau so.

MfG
Alex
Screenshot_20210516-065753_GoPro Quik.jpg
GoPro

Re: Der Speicherungsvorhang von Videos bleibt einfach hängen Go Pro 6, Samsung A32

[ New ]

Hello @alexandero8504. Just to verify, are you trying to download a media file from the GoPro to the app or the video is already in the app and you're trying to save an edited (e.g trimmed) media?

Also, please make sure that your mobile device has sufficient storage space available. Also, try clearing the cache for the GoPro Quik in your device's settings under the "Applications" section.

Tourist

Re: Der Speicherungsvorhang von Videos bleibt einfach hängen Go Pro 6, Samsung A32

[ New ]

Hello,

I now understand what the problem is, my new Samsung A32 does not support the 1920x1440 video resolution. I can play the video in other apps but not edit it. So now I have to film in other subordinate resolutions.

Screenshot_20210523-110408_Samsung Members.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry about that, it seems indeed that your phone doesn't have a chipset that is powerful enough in this situation.
Either lower resolution or maybe try it with another phone.
Sorry about that, phone chipset matters a lot when it comes to editing.