Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Cropping part of the video

[ New ]

Hi All 

I am trying to crop part of my video, maybe 30 secs out of 15mins. Which application will allow me to do this without having to save the whole vid to my iphone nor macbock?

Thanks All

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Cropping part of the video

[ New ]

Hello @aliqa92. You can use the trim tool in the GoPro App (mobile) before you download the video from the camera to the app. When you connect your GoPro camera to the app on your iPhone, open the media list, and select your video. Then select the "Create Clip" icon (scissors) to cut the video. Once done, tap "Next" and choose "Download to App."

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @aliqa92. You can use the trim tool in the GoPro App (mobile) before you download the video from the camera to the app. When you connect your GoPro camera to the app on your iPhone, open the media list, and select your video. Then select the "Create Clip" icon (scissors) to cut the video. Once done, tap "Next" and choose "Download to App."

Tourist

[ New ]

hi @aenriquez 

Thanks for helping. 

can i do the same if the video is in th cloud? i cant find the scissors icon here.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @aliqa92

This option is not available if the file is coming from the cloud.

Thanks!

Ej