Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Crash when adding picture

I'm Also having this issue with my Samsung note 9. Previous version was working great. Latest release Contains a bug as will only allow you to add video and NOT photos. If you select photos it goes back to the 'create a new video' page..I'm using a Samsung note 9.. Can only add video. When you add photos app crashes..HELP HELP HELP.. Have also run through the checklist as suggested in this thread by others..
Highlighted
Sightseer

Running one UI 1.0...
ANDROID 9.0
Quick 5.0.6
Highlighted
Tourist

Exactly the same is on my Galaxy S9 Plus. There is no error message, it just goes back to the 'create a new video' page immediately after marking any photo (GoPro or non GoPro).

Last video I was created on 06/18. Yesterday I was trying to make new one and there was the problem with adding photos :-(((.

Please fix this GoPro ASAP...

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you all. These are noted. We also have reached out to the dev team regarding the matter. We will keep you posted. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same exact issue as mentioned
Everything worked great until today
I think I might have seen a Google play services update applied in the background recently if that helps
Huawei mate SE Android 8
Highlighted
GoPro

@kappa243 @robt8316 @mario311 @sprygorge8227 

We've opened a bug report and we are investigating. Sorry about that.

Highlighted
Tourist

Same problem need help
Highlighted
Tourist

Same problem in Same phone