Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Crash when adding picture

[ New ]

Hi @tdoyle9871

I was able to create and save projects without any issues.

Photos were from the phone's gallery, the app, and Plus.

See if restarting your device will help.

Thanks!
Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
  1. I restarted the device (attempted on Galaxy S7 and Lenovo tablet). On the tablet I uninstalled and reinstalled both GoPro app and Quik (I had done this yesterday on Galaxy S7)
  2. Cleared imported media within Quik app
  3. Cleared downloaded songs within Quik app
  4. Cleared cache in App settings
  5. Selected video, photos, and one time lapse photo all from GoPro Plus cloud.

The app crashes after processing and briefly pulling up title screen (same problem as in recent weeks). The Quik story appears in the Quik app but any attempt to play or edit immediately causes the Quik app to crash.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Sightseer

[ New ]
The same happened to me i updated the app it was working good couple of days and then Crash it again
Tourist

[ New ]
Samsung s8+
Up to date Android 9
Latest Quik
Enough free space and ram.
App reloads when creating first project and returns to screen where I can choose projects. The selected media appears as a project. When selecting the project the app quits. This happens every time. Clean install, cleared cache and restarted the phone. Same problem. Even tried to clear data but nothing helps. This renders the app totally useless. As far as I know the problem begun after installing the latest security update (July 1.st) for my samsung os. First I thought this was related to the beta version, but I left the beta testing and installed the latest official version, but still the same.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details you provided, @bhagen, @rockycave34372, and @tdoyle9871 . We have sent a feedback to the team. We will post an update once we have new information. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
I have the exact same problem in Pixel 3 - making a video importing video is fine. When adding a picture Quik (Quit?) crashes. Uninstalled the app (losing all previous videos), reinstalled it, cleared all cache, songs, etc. and crashed again.

When is this going to be fixed??? It's annoying!
GoPro

[ New ]

@davidmmayo 

There was a problem with adding pictures in Quik App, the latest update > 5.0.7 should have fixed the issue.